torsdag 12. november 2009

My thoughts on "Slumdog Millionaire"

I think this movie is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I have seen "Slumdog Millionaire" before, and I think it gets better and better for every time I see it. It really deserves all the prices it has won.

The movie is based on how it really is in India. It describes very well how the poor people live in the slum, and that it is a big class segregation in India. The chronology in the movie makes it very exciting. It makes you want to know what is going to happen forth. I believed the characters because the actors played them very well. The music in the movie fitted great in all the scenes.

All this together made the movie totally well conducted. I really recommend this movie! If you have not seen it yet, go and see it now. “Slumdog Millionaire” will be a movie you remember!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar